[Gllug] Re: XNS and .NET

Nix nix at esperi.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 16:10:49 UTC 2001

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Simon Stewart stated:
> Talking of the Gray Side: anyone out there care to suggest a good book
> for scaling the enormous learning curve for J2EE?

Be warned, though; J2EE is a nightmare to get working, and almost
anything useful is banned for no obvious reason (why would we need
threads? They're only fundamental to the Java I/O system, let's ban
them.)

*pfui*

--
`I'm not sure whether libtool is an existence proof that you _can_
 write a shell script that handles its arguments correctly, or a

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk