[Gllug] LCN July

Simon Stewart sms at michelle.digital-science.net
Tue Jul 3 09:31:59 UTC 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 10:24:18AM +0100, Vincent AE Scott wrote:
> On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, Simon Stewart wrote:
>
> > > He can prop himself up on the bar with his beard therefore making it
> > > impossible to fall forwards into the dregs on the bar.
> >
> > For some reason the words "capillary action" crossed my mind just then.
> > Can't imagine why....
>
> ooo, thats a cool idea, anyone want to sponsor a, errr, scientific
> experiment?

I can use my baby smooth[0] cheeks[1] as a proper scientific control.

Cheers,

Simon

[0] Values of "baby smooth" dependant on thickness of beer googles.
Perhaps "nominally smooth" might be a better way of putting it.

[1] Stop sniggering at the back, there.... I know who you are ;)

--
Still massively sigless

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk