[Gllug] sms-to-email

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinst.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 11:15:24 UTC 2001

Could you let me have the details of the lycos / cgi hack please. I am
trying to set up a sms system at home and need something like this

Alastair

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person
is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail.
Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on
+44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it and all copies from your system.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk