[Gllug] "Intro to the shell" talk slides up... (and StarOffice and UKUUG)

Richard Cohen richard at vmlinuz.org
Mon Jul 2 23:38:52 UTC 2001

I've finally got my slides up - sorry for the delay.  They're actually my
original slides, before I had to reformat (and rewrite a few of) them for
Simon's laptop.

http://palmos.vmlinuz.org/gllug - if anyone has any problems with that site
(the connectivity has been a bit dodgy recently) let me know, as I've got a
couple of other places I could put it.  Someone on IRC gave me a very URL
for more similar stuff - http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue58/okopnik.html

StarOffice reminder - I need feedback (the marketing folks want nice stuff -
I'll take anything) on StarOffice to pass on.  Good result here will
probably result in more free CDs (and possibly other things) later, so if
you're bothered...

UKUUG conference - good conference, much respect to the organisers.  I'm
tired :-)  I've got a bunch of photos I can put up somewhere if anyone's
interested (Alasdair, or others, if you want to use them, let me know), or I
can write up a short report if people want (John, Jake, James or others also
could)...
Now I've got to try to come up with a good subject to talk on next year...

Cheers
Richard

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk