[Gllug] Building Intranet Kiosks

David Freeman freemadi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 09:26:11 UTC 2001

Have a look at the articles on the dna lounge website for details on
how to set up a simple kiosk with network boot etc... Also have a look
at the linux terminal server project.

Let me know hoe you get on, I am thinking of setting up something
similair.

Thanks

 --- Wulf Forrester-Barker <wulf.f-b at uhl.nhs.uk> wrote: > The hospital
I work for has just started an initiative called 'The

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk