[Gllug] unsubscribe

Gordon Joly gordon.joly at pobox.com
Sat Jul 7 07:53:51 UTC 2001

>  > --- Gordon Joly <gordon.joly at pobox.com> wrote:
>>  > I also feel that gllug is a little overloaded.
>>  >
>>  > Ho hum...
>>  >
>>  > Gordo.
>>  >

>There's been more serious technical discussion on this list in the last
>little while than for some time, and *now* you grumble, Gordon?  Not all
>of that technical discussion will be of interest to you but it's
>churlish to complain when other people are asking questions and having
>them answered.

I am not complaining about that. I am complaining about the volume,
and the signal to noise ratio. Yes, it does seem better now. And yes,
I do often contribute myself to some of the noise.

I was away for about a week (got back on 4th July) and did not unsub.
Ploughing through that number of messages for a few nuggets of good
info (which I did find) was a little tedious.

Gordo.
--
Gordon Joly//////////
gordon.joly at pobox.com