Fw: [Gllug] Libretto

Matt Bunter matthew at marbit.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 14:52:23 UTC 2001

Cheers for your advice. I should have access to a PCMCIA card on Monday.
People on the net all seem to install Red Hat onto the Libretto - is there
any reason that you chose 6.2? and has anyone on the list installed anything
else?

Been trying to find out if the Libretto can be used with a CD at all - any
info would be appreciated.

Matt