[Gllug] Virus Sweepers - Avamis

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinst.co.uk
Thu Jul 5 14:35:42 UTC 2001

Hi

I am looknig into implenting Avamis virus sweeper at home, having read the
into docs last night am I right in thinking that you need and external
package to do the actual sweep (such as Sophos). Avamis just provides a path
for the mail to travel through.

If I'm right, what virus packages do people use?

Cheers

Alastair

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential. It may also be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the stated addressee(s) and access to it by any other person
is unauthorised. If you are not an addressee, you must not disclose, copy, circulate or
in any other way use or rely on the information contained in this e-mail.
Such unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform us immediately on
+44 (0)1628 604455 (ask for the I.T. dept) and delete it and all copies from your system.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk