[Gllug] C mentor wanted

Simon Bunker sibunks at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 28 12:27:32 UTC 2001

Can't hwlp with your problem - my skills barely get beyond Hello World! I
have just finished a degree up at the U of W and knew a few people doing AI.
The university itself screws over students something chronic, but the actual
AI course seemed to be pretty good (I did Photographic science - now called
PDI). There were some people doing crazy genetic stuff with objective C on
Linux if I remember. Haven't really kept in contact though so not sure that
helps much - sorry. As AI goes though I wouldn't slag that course off - it's
one of the good ones up there.

Simon
http://www.rendermania.com
UIN 11123737