[Gllug] cat-5 installation contractors

Davies Sue sdavies at barking-dagenham.gov.uk
Tue Jul 10 10:30:34 UTC 2001

We have been using Cray Valley for all our cabling for a long time now.
They are very good, very helpful and very reliable.  The guy you need to
speak to is Andy Pickering, his number is 01959 573444

Suzanne Davies
Technical Support Officer
London Borough of Barking & Dagenham
Civic Centre, Wood Lane, Dagenham