[Gllug] London Expo Wed & Thurs

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Mon Jul 2 13:30:25 UTC 2001

On Sat, Jun 30, 2001 at 12:57:37AM +0100, John wrote:
> We have a table at the London Linux Expo on Wednesday 4th and Thursday
> 5th July at Olympia.

I've managed to get Wednesday off so I'll be showing.

> Would anyone please be kind enough to come along and man the stall for
> short periods.
> We are in between Lonix and UKUUG and so there will be plenty of people
> to talk to.

Nice one. I did a stint on the Lonix stall last year and it was great fun.
Until someone who shall remain nameless attacked the LPI with:
Paper airplanes.
Mandrake CD's
A UPS :)

> We especially need volunteers for the morning sessions. Last year the
> Wednesday morning was the busiest time and Thursday morning saw the most
> freebies being given away.

What time Wednesday morning would you like people to be there for? I will
need some time to go and have a look at the new issue of Linux Format. 2
minutes should cover most of the content ;)

	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk