[Gllug] pacific seaboard shell accounts

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Sun Jul 29 12:51:45 UTC 2001

hey

I'm working at www.casa.ucl.ac.uk on an internet mapping project and for
fairly obvious reasons I need to be able to run some traceroutes from the
other side of the planet. I run them from my machine here, and from one in
florida but I also need to be able to do this from Australia (the best),
japan, california type region.

Its a longshot, but I would be *very* grateful if anyone can get me a unix
account with a JRE and traceroute on it. My software generates an
arbitrary amount of UDP traffic and dumps data into an SQL database, but
I can run that here.

I am happy to be heavily monitored with keystroke logs etc.

In return, I can offer a shell account on machines in the UK, beer, and
friendship :-) Oh, and credit for helping me out if I can turn this into a
paper.

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com fractalus.com/steve stevecoast at hushmail.com

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk