[Gllug] *jumps up and down*

john.hearns at framestore.co.uk john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 15:18:12 UTC 2001

Bruce Richardson wrote:

> On 7/31/01, 1:57:07 PM, SteveC <steve at fractalus.com> wrote regarding
> [Gllug] *jumps up and down*:
>
> > This Friday @ the US embassy.
>
> > http://www.xenoclast.org/freesklyarov/
>
> > http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/20738.html
>
> Finally, an excuse for John to wear his penguin suit.

Oh Lord.
I thought I would be able to say that no such thing exists in London.
But Google proves me wrong http://www.cvfd.co.uk/unisex.htm

Don't know if I can get the time off for the demo though
(I am owed an afternoon off...)

I guess that could sort out a choice of day to visit the Beer Fest
at Olympia?
Normally I would say that Friday night would be the one most likely
to be full of City types trying to down as many strong beers as
possible, and I was going to arrange Thursday.
But maybe we could round off an afternoon's protest with a
refreshing pint or three?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk