[Gllug] sms-to-email

French, Alastair Alastair.French at racalinst.co.uk
Mon Jul 23 14:22:10 UTC 2001

I don't know about the message quota, but you do need an account. The script
fetches the login url and then sends back the login parameters and then your
message.

It did work but not initially, I think there must be limit as to how often
you can send them. The only disadvantage of the service is that it adds a 14
character ad mesg to the end of your sms so you can only send 146
characters.

Alastair

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk