[Gllug] Geek Meet Tomorrow?

john.hearns at framestore.co.uk john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 11:55:15 UTC 2001

As Jim mentioned the Tottenham Court Road computer fairs,
I think its time to schedule another Geek Meet tomorrow?

I think the theme might be beginners, and help for newbies?
ie. encourage all people new to the list etc. to come along
and get advice and help.

I don't regularly go to the computer fairs - but maybe people
would like to arrange to meet at a certain time? That could
help people with getting advice on kit to buy?

Geek Meet as usual at 5pm onwards in the Hope public house,
Tottenham Street behind Goodge Street.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk