[Gllug] FC: Adobe offers to meet, EFF calls off Monday "free Dmitry"protest (fwd)

John Hearns john.hearns at framestore.co.uk
Sat Jul 21 09:13:18 UTC 2001

Kieran Barry wrote:

> Pressure is paying off.
>
> We should definitely start plans to picket them.

I partly agree - but I should say that I think we should follow
the EFF's advice and hold off till a concerted affort is called
for.
BTW, this issue is also being raised over on London PM list.

So I think that if soe srt of demo is called for, and we feel
strongly enoug about it, we should make sure all the groups we are members
of, within and more importantly outside London, are informed.

Also, and that's what my first post was referring to, transport to the Adobe
offices
may be a factor.
If something is called for, how about agreeing to meet at a main line rail
station, and travel en masse? That gives people from out of town a focus to meet
at.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk