[Gllug] Linux Install and RAID (ABit KT7-RAID)

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Wed Jul 25 12:18:31 UTC 2001

Hi,

low cost backup of our file and web servers is exactly what we are
trying to build.  The idea is that we use cheap IDE Raid arrays 80gb
5200rpm Seagates with an ATA 100 interface for under £150 with a weekly
tape archive.  We will have the server running open BSD held off site by
our siblings Lshift.    We may well be doing the same for them as time
goes by and it proves its worth.  Comments and advise would be
welcome :-)

Cheers Jim

On Wednesday, July 25, 2001, at 09:21 AM, john.hearns at framestore.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk