[Gllug] Redhat Baseball cap

Simon Bunker sibunks at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 00:40:27 UTC 2001

Why not try to get lots of orders - at the monthly meeting for example,
order it and then hand them out at the next one - maybe other merchandising
too from other distributors. Or be cheeky and see if any Red Hat UK guys can
get bulk discounts closer to home - there definitely are some around - not
sure exactly whether they are just marketting/training people though. Always
worth the risk.

This shutdown stuff is interesting - a lot well before my time! Hell I'm
frankly exhalted that my machine starts up every day...well OK there was
that time the other week when it didn't - nothing better to wake you up than
"Cannot find any disk devices present".....

Simon
http://www.rendermania.com/
UIN 11123737

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk