[Gllug] Code Red

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:19:14 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Gordon Joly <gordon.joly at pobox.com>
To: <gllug at linux.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Gllug] Code Red

> At 10:41 +0100 2001-07-31, john.hearns at framestore.co.uk wrote:
> >I got this from Securityfocus.
> >
> >They're right - let's pack it in folks.
> >Hellfire and Code Red worms arrive tomorrow -
> >lets all go to the beach for the day and
> >let the world come to an end. Grin.
>

> The (Sydney) Australians are 9 hours ahead of us.
>
> They have already placed towels on the best spots...

Heh, most of my clients today where asking me when the apocolypse is coming.
Its times like this I sometimes wished I used M$ products for my clients,
i'm sure i could make a fortune thanks to scaremongering :)

I think i'm going to go to ayr tommorow, or perhaps find a nuclear bunker
somewhere remote :)

Cheers

David

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk