[Gllug] Code Red Worm!

David Irvine co2cool at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 00:45:34 UTC 2001

Well if users and companies would wake up and smell the open source coffee
this kind of thing would hardly be an issue, however since so many people
are still in microsoft dream land the rest of us have to suffer not because
our own machines are infected but because somebody else hasn't bothered to
make sure their system is safe and as a result there is a dos for the rest
of us.

And then you get media who don't have a clue what they are talking about
jumping on the apocalypse bandwagon instead of looking at what the problem
actually is - microsoft and proprietary ignorance. Arg!

I'm off to become a chimp and work in  a library

David