[Gllug] setting up mutt

Bruce Richardson brichardson at lineone.net
Mon Jul 30 18:48:38 UTC 2001

On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 05:51:22PM +0100, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> Now, when I start mutt, I want a list over the folders prefixed with
> "in." *if* they contain new mails, and a number indicating how many
> mails are in them.

You could do this interactively by pressing c, then tab, then m and
applying a file mask.  It should be possible to automate this but I
recommend you read through the manual and work it out;)

> When I exit the "in.gllug"-folder, read mail[1]
> from this folder are moved to a different folder, "gllug-YY-MM"[2].

mbox-hook +in.gllug `echo +gllug-$(date +%y-%m)`

Don't try to run before you can walk, though.

--
Bruce

Anyone who slaps a 'this page is best viewed with Browser X' label on a
Web page appears to be yearning for the bad old days, before the Web...
		-- Tim Berners-Lee