Cryptography, RIP, Steganography etc (was Re: [Gllug] Editors)

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Mon Jul 30 08:04:11 UTC 2001

Another example of Government agencies acting incorrectly on received
information is the teenagers in the US who got all their computer
equipment confiscated for swapping emails talking about blowing up the
school.

I do not know of any school children who on a hot sunny day did not
dream of their school being blown up so they could leave and have some
fun.  The fact that it was discussed in the play ground, where there is
no hard record and not on line is the only difference.

There was still never any intent.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk