[Gllug] wyse terminals (3230LE) and Linux

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 16:35:17 UTC 2001

I have had a good search on Google and Yahoo for putting Linux on a wyse
terminal.  I have found lots of info for text terminals; but they
already do that with the wince installed on them (albeit with a crappy
and insecure telnet session)

These things from my research have 16Mb of Flash RAM and 40Mb RAM for
operating with.

I have been given one at work as I asked if I could try to stick Linux
on it.

Having got the thing I cannot find any resources to do so.

Has anyone done this before?  I should be able to get to a meeting
towards the end of the month if anyone else wants a play :-)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk