[Gllug] London Expo Wed & Thurs

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Mon Jul 2 13:59:23 UTC 2001

On Mon, Jul 02, 2001 at 03:47:15PM +0200, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> It has a good article on installing an IMAP server written by Mike Brodbelt,
> which I found interesting having used mostly UW IMAP.

I was lucky enough to catch the actual talk on it at GLLUG, on the other
hand i might get a copy tonight, I'm always willing to be proved wrong. Has
it grown a lot in content since the earlier issues?

Will Wrote:
>> ie. about enough time to pick it up, look at the cover and put it back down
>> again... :-)

But the cover, it's sooo shiny. That's at least a minute gone ;)

	Dean
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk