[Gllug] sms-to-email / Hotmail

Simon Bunker sibunks at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 21 10:24:57 UTC 2001

There aren't any ways of doing this with hotmail are there? I use it because
it is damn convenient, but all the crap on the page is annoying. One of the
reasons I use utlook Express on Windows (yeah I know it is evil ;o) is
because it links into it so well - are there any scripts that link into a
linux email program to do this?

cheers

Simon
http://www.rendermania.com/