[Gllug] OT - Beer Fest

jim jim at madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 17:51:58 UTC 2001

On 25 Jul 2001, Stig Brautaset wrote:
> I will unfortunately be unable to attend due to high commuting-costs
> between Olympia and the Norwegian west-coast :-(

Is this evidence of a lack of dedication to the holy cause of BEER?

I'm going on the Thursday (2nd) hopefully for the whole session, or at
least until I fall over, but I could make one of the other evenings as
well. (I just got round to renewing my CAMRA membership and feel I ought
to make use of it).

Cheers, jim
--
http://madeira.physiol.ucl.ac.uk/people/jim/
"... I naturally gravitated to London, that great cesspool into which all the

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk