[Gllug] exim: keeping copies of outgoing mail

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Mon Jul 2 03:32:10 UTC 2001

Hello,

I want to get exim to automatically keep certain outgoing mail in a
(regular expression defined) directory structure - kind of like procmail
but for outgoing stuff. Can someone tell me of an easy way to do this
(maybe I can simply get exim to duplicate all outgoing mail and send one
to procmail?)

Cheers for ideas - I'm not a great expert with exim so I thought it best
to ask for suggestions prior to doing it the first way that comes in to
my head later today :)

--jcm

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk