[Gllug] Oh <expletive> <expletive> email systems!

Matthew King matthew.king at freezone.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 12:44:07 UTC 2001

Thanks to my email screwing up I forgot all about the GLLUG meeting last
weekend :(

Is there a transcript of the talks anywhere on the net? I really wanted
to hear some of them

Also - I still hgave 2 BNC cards which, iirc, somebody wanted.

Matthew

--
  Finger for geek code & GPGP key. Online presence (no, really!) at
                       http://www.thenut.org.uk/

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk