[Gllug] bnc network bits

jimbailey at hushmail.com jimbailey at hushmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:11:42 UTC 2001

If people are really into their cabling and networking can I recomend a
book

The Network Adminisrator's Reference ISBN 0-07-882588-1

it covers the whole ISO 7 layer model including some good chapters on LAN
and WAN cabling systems.  I will warn people though it is a bit Windowscentric
but it really helps me to understand the bigger picture.  If people have
another book they could recomend for this kind of stuff please let me know
as being a book junkie I am allways on the look out for a good new text.

Thanks Jim