[Gllug] Lonix - The London Linux User Group (July 2001 Meeting)

Steven Lau slau at lonix.org.uk
Wed Jun 27 18:17:23 UTC 2001

Hi ,

Date: Wednesday 4 July 2001
Time: 6pm onwards
Place: Auberge, 6 St Christopher's Place, W1. 020 7486 5557
Nearest Tube: Bond Street
Contact: 020 8992 7008 / 07719 330130

This month's meeting will be held on Independence Day - I know that
the Americans are the ones that celebrate it but I still think that
we got the better deal...

Hopefully the weather will be good enough, for those that remember
the last time we visited there was some outside seating that we
shall be putting to good use this time around.

If you are at the Linux Expo (see below) on Wednesday then we will
be meeting at the Lonix stand, which is stand number 230 at 5pm
to go to the Auberge en mass.

Directions: From Bond St. Tube cross over Oxford St.,
walk left until you see St James St on your right.
Walk down St James St, until you see a small square
on your right, which should be identified by a pub on
corner and Pizza Express next to it. In the square
you will find St Christophers place and the Auberge is on
the right. The bar is situated in the basement.

Linux Expo 2001