[Gllug] WebDAV configuration

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 14:48:56 UTC 2001

I was just wondering whether anyone has sent up mod_dav recently as I am
having a few hiccoughs with it.

I have httpd.conf configured as below according to the webDAV
installation instructions:

http://www.webdav.org/mod_dav/install.html

I am using Frontpage as the webDAV client and it tells me that I do not
appear to have frontpage server extensions installed.

I believe that Frontpage wil work as a webDAV client.  Am I missing
something obvious here?

Cheers
Xander

<VirtualHost 213.48.46.204>
        ServerAdmin postmaster at harkness.co.uk
        DocumentRoot /var/www/harkness
        DAVLockDB /var/davopen/DAVLock
        Servername test.harkness.co.uk
        ErrorLog /home/xander/logs/test_error.log
        CustomLog /home/xander/logs/test_access.log combined
        <Directory /var/www/harkness>
        AllowOverride None
        AuthUserFile /var/www/happy.htaccess
        AuthName test.harkness.co.uk
        AuthType Basic
                <Limit PUT POST DELETE PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY
MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
                Require user xander
                </Limit>
        DAV On