[Gllug] kill -9 does not work

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 21:16:28 UTC 2001

we are using level3 for some of our hosting (well racking and 30 feet of
cable to our provider) and they have killed our connectivity  - dunno
hacksawed through a cable or something - but anyway we have no external
access to my lovely production boxes - so I took the opportunity to errrrrm
yes err reboot....

I should mention also that the command ls would hang as well.

All is new and well :-) my server is up and happy again.

I would have like to know what the output and problem was.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk