[Gllug] Battlefield Earth

Neil Levine levine at yoyo.org
Tue Jun 26 21:58:28 UTC 2001

On Tue, Jun 26, 2001 at 10:50:53PM +0100, Axel Segebrecht a ecrit:

> mh - every one is entitled to their own opinion :)

I usually see anything that has lasers in it but the reviews were just
so bad that I stayed away. Naturaly its association with the
Scientologists wasnt exactly a pull either..

> NL> Its a pro-Scientology film. Why do you think John
> NL> Travolta is in it?!
>
> that's exactly my question! the film shows Scientology
> in a BAD light - yet it is a Scientology produced film.
>
> have you seen it?

Nope, I cant believe Travolta et al would have appeared in something
that deliberately put the Scientoligists in bad light..sure you didnt
erm...'misinterpret'? :-)

Neil Levine				http://www.yoyo.org

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk