[Gllug] MS IntelliMouse Explorer

will will at hellacool.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 12:22:13 UTC 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Axel Segebrecht <alexander at smatrix.de>
To: <gllug at linux.co.uk>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Gllug] MS IntelliMouse Explorer

> did as you told me - but it doesn't seem to make a difference :(
> checked HardDrake and everytime I try to change to "IntelliMouse"
> the whole shebang goes haywire... .
>
> am i missing something here?

That happened to me, it took about 10 to 15 times selecting the mouse in
harddrake before it actually worked.  I only persevered that long because I
knew it worked when I had selected it before.  It would seem to be a bug,
usually the pointer would shoot up to the top right of the screen.

will.

(My mouse is working again now, the old one suffered a hardware faliure)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk