[Gllug] Blackbox backgrounds

Harvey Kelly kellyh at clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 20:04:55 UTC 2001

Dear all,

I'm having trouble with the themes that I've downloaded for Blackbox
(Enlightenment is boring me now - too big, too slow): I don't get any
background.

The docs that I've looked at tell me that if the background is specified
in the Style not to touch it, but I've messed around with different things
to no avail.  Both themes that I've tried getting to work have the lines
as:

rootCommand: Esetroot ~/.blackbox/Backgrounds/******.gif

rootCommand: Esetroot -display :0.0 ~/.blackbox/Backgrounds/*******.jpg

I'm using SuSE 7.1 Personal if that has any bearing.  I thought that
perhaps it was something to do with the .xinitrc file, but creating one
with nothing but exec blackbox didn't do a thing.

Thanks

Harvey

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk