[Gllug] Email Formats

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Fri Nov 23 10:26:47 UTC 2001

Hi,

This isn't really about bad email formats or even the evils of M$ it is
about incompetent cretins who lack fundamental levels of intelligence and
consideration for others our policy here is to sack them.  If that isn't
possible and they continue to format difficult to read HTML emails, I
suggest that people read up on display screen regulations and advise their
boss that they will be suing the company for forcing them to read such
badly formatted data and risk their health.  If this fails I suggest that
you leave the said company as it is obviously run above mentioned cretins
and in the current economic climate are very likely to go belly up and not
pay you for the last month you were there.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk