[Gllug] Comic offer + Pine & Cable question

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 16:02:54 UTC 2001

 Tet, you are probably right, the gear is from an american who
 had an office here, he left us a load of BT adaptors plus a big
 bulky FAX-Phone-* machine, and other office related staff.

 I will check the fax machine next time I pop in.

 Keyboard problem, if you don't believe me, I can swap it with one of
 yours. Check my previous email

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk