[Gllug] anyone into PHP?

Chris Ball chris at void.printf.net
Tue Nov 6 14:54:41 UTC 2001

On Tue, 2001-11-06 at 13:13, Allen Wayne wrote:
> silly PHP question..... how do I force a jump to another page in PHP?

The answer in terms of before output has already been given; I'm
assuming you're trying to do this during a code block in the middle of a
page, though.  I'm open to correction (and am usually corrected ;-) but
I can't see this being possible outside of a meta-refresh or header -
it's just not How HTTP Works.  I'm thinking that you're going to need to
find another way to accomplish what you're trying to do.

Sorry I can't be more help,

~C.

--
$a="printf.net"; Chris Ball | chris at void.$a | www.$a | finger: chris@$a
         "In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded."

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk