[Gllug] ASP on Linux

tet at accucard.com tet at accucard.com
Wed Nov 28 14:19:08 UTC 2001

>If you actually *want* VBscript, then I suggest you just go to IIS and
>beat yourself over the head with a herring for being so foolish and lazy
>;-)

The only reason for doing this is for web hosting companies. If a
customer comes to you and says they have an existing ASP web site
that they want to you to host, your only options are to either turn
away the business, or to get a platform that supports it. After
looking at the Linux based alternatives from Chillisoft etc., my
ISP came to the conclusion that none of them worked well enough,
and had to resort to getting an NT box (much to his disgust).

Tet

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk