[Gllug] DNS

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue Nov 13 12:02:13 UTC 2001

Hi Paul,

I don't know if this is going to be of help to you but if you are going to
start messing with DNS you might want to consider these two applications
Nslint, Zone-file-ch they check your DNS config records for errors.  I
have only really read the documentation on them so far I don't have to
start messing with DNS records until later in the week myself, God help
our network ;-).  BTW they are both .debs but i would imagine that they
should be available as rpms or source

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk