[Gllug] Auction this Saturday.

Andy McGarty andy at mcGarty.net
Wed Nov 21 01:51:24 UTC 2001

If people want more incentive to go I see there is also a computer fair at
the Crawley leisure centre, so you can still get your Saturday fair fix.
Not the largest, but most things available and prices about the same as
others I've been to in South London.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?grid2map?x=525000&y=135000&zoom=5&i
sp=250&ism=10000&arrow=y?197,96

The arrow points at the leisure centre and the auction is on the B2028 where
it says Crawley Down.  The only sign for the auction is on the
farm/industrial estate sign but its not difficult to find once you see the
Dukes Head pub.

Good luck

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk