[Gllug] converting Konqueror bookmarks to Mozilla

Simon Stewart sms at lateral.net
Mon Nov 12 13:41:59 UTC 2001

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 12:55:34PM +0000, John Hearns wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 12:35, Simon Stewart wrote:
> > On Sun, Nov 11, 2001 at 11:12:51PM +0000, Steve Cobrin wrote:
> >
> > Well, Konq stores the bookmarks in an XML file, and Mozilla uses some
> > pretty basic HTML-a-like (could even be XML) so a little perl hack
> > should be all that you need (HTML::Template could come in handy ;)
> >

> Another HTML::Template fan.
>
> The LDAP address book application I have uses HTML::Template
>
> Might you be willing to say a few words about that?

What? LDAP address books, converting bookmark folders or
HTML::Template? Might actually write some code to do the conversion,
if necessary....

Either of the last two, quite happily. Not up to speed on the address
books, though.

Cheers,

Simon

--
"Jesus ate my mouse" or some similar banality.
        -- Megahal (trained on asr), 1998-11-06

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk