[Gllug] everything must go

SteveC steve at fractalus.com
Thu Nov 29 21:29:11 UTC 2001

yes everything must go, so support your local PoorStudent -

free stuff:

1 386 mobo with 4 meg in a case with floppy, known working nothing else
1 more 386 type case, empty, bit scratched
1 AT PSU (havn't tested, no time)
1 S3 virge pci graphics card, working
2 logic3 speakers, top half of each swivels, wire inputs, 8-10 inches high
	I think
1 broken playstation, 1 broken original Nintendo dunno whats wrong.
	Electrical Engineers should be able to fix I would guess.

If anyone wants any of this stuff its free to those who can collect by
saturday eve - otherwise it goes in the bin. New Cross area (sort of near
black heath, lewisham)

I have a HP Laserjet 4L known working 20-30 quid- again need to go b4
saturday eve. Almost full toner cartridge too.  Reason: I have access to
incredibly expensive printers at uni for free (well I run them...).

Also one batterd 15" monitor, works just needs a clean etc. 10-20 quid.

Have sold my SparcStation and SGI O2 for 200 quid each...

Off topic I have a VCR with remote, working and a 23" TV without a
remote (I lost the one4all remote) with a thin scratch. Again reasonable
offers noting I might bin them if I have to :-/

Its an emergency move house I guess... It is a *major* hassle to carry
this stuff around with me, hence I am dropping it.

have fun,

SteveC steve at fractalus.com fractalus.com/steve

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk