Distro version numbers - Was:; Re: [Gllug] RH 7.1 -> 7.2 upgrade problems

Dean dean.wilson3 at virgin.net
Fri Nov 23 17:01:14 UTC 2001

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 03:44:27PM +0000, Alain Williams wrote:
> [**] if they haven't already brought their own copy from Linux emporium into the office.

Just want to say that if anything the quality of service from the Linux
Emporium has got even better, i put in an order late Wednesday and this
morning i have on my desk my new cd's[1] and i get to spend Sunday playing
with Slackware 8.0 and RedHat 7.2.

	Dean
[1] I know downloading them is even quicker but I've been banned from the
company CD burner :)
--
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
   --- Anon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk