[Gllug] ASP on Linux

gllug at uncertainty.org.uk gllug at uncertainty.org.uk
Thu Nov 29 09:45:09 UTC 2001

Unfortuantely if someone is asking for ASP they usually haven't realised
that you have a choice of language !

So they are probably writing in VBscript

There is something quite satisfying about writing both backend and
frontend stuff in JavaScript

Writing Perl ASP seems a bit sick to me !

Sorry I can't help with the recommendations for ASP/Linux
Contary to M$ I don't believe ASP offers any advantages over modPerl etc
(though it does as they claim have advantages over perl CGI)

--
Sean