[Gllug] Thorny question

Formi rcarrera at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 9 16:28:09 UTC 2001

On 9 Nov 2001, Xander D Harkness wrote:

> On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 15:42, jim wrote:
> > On 9 Nov 2001, Xander D Harkness wrote:
> > > This is aside from their total and willing disregard to the decisions of
> > > the court.
> >
> > Ooh yeah, Bill's in trouble now. He might even need to put _arnica_ on
> > that wrist.
> LOL
>
> No comment with regards to the effectiveness of the US 'justice' system,
> (Well apart from OJ!)
>
> On a slightly askew note I was interested in the BBC program a couple of
> nights ago reviewing Bush's involvement in business.
>
> Up until about September 15 both Bush and the Bin Laden family were
> major share holders in a US arms company :-)

 I don't understand how Bin Laden didn't buy a B52 and had a joy ride to
 the Pentagon, what was the man thinking? or m$ quearters by the way.

 Look at all problems in this earth of us, and most of them have a common
 denominator money, or as its called capitalism. And the u$ are
 usually the worst offenders, we stop for nothing when we smell it.

 Most of this nasty things you complain/talk about m$ can be applied to
 the u$ government and other cos.

 The main problem is it is spreading as fire to the rest of the world,
 and muslims are a problem, so they bomb them.

                                           Formi.

--
---

  If you want to kill a red ant hidden between millions of black ones,
  just get a napalm bomb able to cremate an area of about 3.1415 km2
  , oh! and do use it.

  If you manage to fail killing it, it is because you work for the U$,
  or maybe the UK goverment.

  ::WARNING:: IRONY

  If you are so pathetic, yes you are,
  that you don't see why you have to use such a logical method,
  do go to the Pentagon and ask the guys in the funny clothes.
  Do not be extremely careful, though.

  Formi comes from A Formiga, the name of my village,
  Formiga in the tongue of the land means ant.
  And my preferite color is red.

                                           RED Formi.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk