[Gllug] Re: Re: Kernel configuration

Anders Odgaard a.odgaard at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 16 18:26:06 UTC 2001

Yes, lilo was run after each recompilation. Didn't work. Probably some elementary error, but
I cannot figure out what the problem is. I have actually just bought an external modem to
evade the problem with the winmodem. Haven't tried it yet though. I am of course awfully
ashamed to admit that this mail is written using a windows boot.

Anders

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk