[Gllug] Microsoft cookies

Jim Bailey jim at lateral.net
Tue Nov 27 15:24:26 UTC 2001

Hi Xander,

I am not a PHP coder so I can not tell you exactly how it is done but
basically one of those PHP tags you can see in the source lead to a call
server side which will invoke the Dark One.  This is one of the advantages
of PHP it allows you to do most of the action on a site behind closed door
or beyond the sites document root to be more technically correct.

I hope this helps and if I am completely wrong I hope someone who really
knows what they are doing can tell us both.

Peace Jim

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk