[Gllug] ASP on Linux

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Nov 28 13:52:33 UTC 2001

The difficulty being is that the developer for the application I will be
hosting is a M$ freak.  Take RMS and substitute closed for open and GNU
for M$!!!!

In addition because the application is under development it is not a one
time conversion.

The other option is to develop a plugin for visualdev that outputs php
instead of asp ;-)

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk