[Gllug] Crossover plugin - quicktime on Linux

Xander D Harkness xander at harkness.co.uk
Wed Nov 21 19:43:31 UTC 2001

The word, excel and powerpoint viewers work very well.  However there is
no edit facility as you would expect.  You can print though.

I downloaded the codeweavers wine which enabled me to get IE , word97
and winamp working easily.  Winzip complains a lot.

I also tried Diablo (Yes forever hopeful)  It advised that it could not
find any display modes.  I guess direct X does not talk to wine.

Explorer did not work but winfile.exe did.

Cheers
Xander

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at linux.co.uk